NOTICE TO CLIENTS AND COMMUNITY
Due to the current events related to the Corona Virus, Indian Rivers is currently providing limited services only, Monday-Friday, from 8:00-5:00 (beginning 3/24/2020). We will provide the following services:
- We will see someone if they are currently in a mental health related crisis.
- Scheduled appointments to get medication from the doctor or nurse practitioner will continue as scheduled.
- Hospital Discharges will be seen for follow-up.
- Shots will continue as scheduled.
Indian Rivers was established in 1969 with the goal of providing excellent care to individuals coping with behavioral health needs. We treat a variety of diagnoses such as A.D.H.D, depression, anxiety, thought disorders, mood disorders, psychotic disorders, substance abuse, and developmental disabilities.
Indian Rivers is a comprehensive behavioral health provider. We offer a rich continuum of care for mental illness, substance abuse, and developmental disabilities including:
• Psychiatric Evaluation
• Medication Monitoring
• Individual and Family Therapy
• Case Management
• Group Therapy
• Intensive In-Home Services
• Basic Living Skills Training
• Day Treatment
• Inpatient Crisis Stabilization
• Partial Hospitalization Program
• Inpatient Substance Abuse for Women
• DayHab (for Developmental Disabilities)
• Supportive Employment (Dev. Dis)
• Personal Care/Hourly Services (Dev. Dis)
• Mental Health Consultation
• Residential Services (MI and Dev. Dis.)
• Community Education
• Psychological Testing
• Assessment/Referral for Inpatient SA
• Pharmacy and Patient Assistance Programs for medications
• Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
We strive to create a treatment plan centered on you and your needs and to reach the goals that you set. Our goal is to help you to develop the skills and support network needed to maintain your success.
Indian Rivers accepts various insurances including Medicaid, Medicare, ALL Kids, some BCBS and other commercial insurances. We also offer a sliding fee scale based on income for those who do not have insurance. Individuals as young as 5 years old can be assessed for services.